Yahoo! There were cheers from the Farha kitchen this morning as all 5 of us looked at the pics of your darling little girl and beautiful family! Congratulations! Darron started to say what a lucky girl, but then we thought this is not about luck bringing you three together, but our great, awesome God. He had a plan to make you a family and now it has happened and you are together at last! We can't wait to meet her. We won't be far away once you get to Michigan and hopefully we will see you before then! Love, The Farha's
Tears are streaming down my face as I look at these pictures. She is perfect! I am beyond elated for you guys...thinking of you and praying for you all the time! xoxo Ali
Love, Love, Love!!!!! She has such a sweet face, she really reminds me of you when you were little, Sarah-- seriously! You are a beautiful family, we are thrilled for the 3 of you. Love, Aunt Jill and Uncle Lonnie
Ok I am crying at work!! Words cannot express how happy we are for you. Having stood in your shoes 5 years ago I know how absolutely overjoyed you must be. Many congrats! Kyle, Lori, Aidan (Kazakhstan), Keagan (Nanjing China) and Miriam (India) Fleming
Oh my goodness, Roarks! You're parents! The hugest biggest most heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS from Wichita!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove the overmans.
She is a cutie! You make a beautiful family! Congratulations! Love Mom
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Congratulations family of three!!
ReplyDeleteYahoo! There were cheers from the Farha kitchen this morning as all 5 of us looked at the pics of your darling little girl and beautiful family! Congratulations! Darron started to say what a lucky girl, but then we thought this is not about luck bringing you three together, but our great, awesome God. He had a plan to make you a family and now it has happened and you are together at last! We can't wait to meet her. We won't be far away once you get to Michigan and hopefully we will see you before then!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Farha's
Tears are streaming down my face as I look at these pictures. She is perfect! I am beyond elated for you guys...thinking of you and praying for you all the time! xoxo Ali
ReplyDeleteI just showed Grace these pictures, as she's been praying with us regularly for all of you. She says, "I Love you, Maddy!"
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love!!!!! She has such a sweet face, she really reminds me of you when you were little, Sarah-- seriously! You are a beautiful family, we are thrilled for the 3 of you. Love, Aunt Jill and Uncle Lonnie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is so precious! Sarah and Chris, you look genuinely happy, which makes us happy!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite post.
ReplyDeleteParker
Woof! Woof! Woof! Do we get to keep her? Annie
ReplyDeleteOk I am crying at work!! Words cannot express how happy we are for you. Having stood in your shoes 5 years ago I know how absolutely overjoyed you must be. Many congrats!
ReplyDeleteKyle, Lori, Aidan (Kazakhstan), Keagan (Nanjing China) and Miriam (India) Fleming