Thursday, May 1, 2014

Eternal Winter

It is not lost of me (or most people, I think) that the movie Frozen debuted during one of the longest and  harshest winters on record. It took a lot of creative thinking, many hours at the mall play center and local indoor playgrounds and heavy layering to make it through. The beautiful piles of snow in the pics below look romantic and playful but I am yet to be wistful for them.

In the words of Maddy's favorite character from Frozen " I like to close my eyes and imagine what's it will be like when summer does come."



Living among nature has its downfalls. Jeep vs deer. Jeep wins. 

What a helper!


Taking a walk in the snow. 

Mama's birthday. 

The cake, while delicious, had some cosmetic flaws. But I have a husband who bakes for me, so I won't complain. 

Making our pizza dough

These two are the best!

Heading out to birthday dinner. Steak + glass of wine= happy girl
 
Snowbunnies!



No comments:

Post a Comment