Tuesday, October 8, 2013

One Year

We are working on a slideshow for our little one so that one day she will be able to see a nice montage of her first year with us.  There are some "technical glitches" for the time being, but I wanted to get something up on our Gotcha Day Anniversary.

She was adorable from the beginning, but having serious reservations about her new parents at this point (about 20 minutes into her life with us). Can you tell who had been waiting for a year? Who had not been waiting at all?
One year on, and the scared little girl is largely gone. The biggest difficulty in getting a picture now is getting her to sit still.
One of many wonderful little expressions
Cute enough to survive her father doing her hair
"What are you going to do about it? Nothing. That's what I thought."

Sarah thinks I like this one simply because little one is clutching me to the exclusion of her mother. For those of you who have followed from the beginning, I can assure you that any preferences for 'dada' that we were experiencing a year ago have vanished. Totally. She loves her mama...with very good reason.
 And now a note from the star herself:

b, b n,n g m nfg nn n  nn n n n                                                     

1 comment: