What do you get when you combine water, dye, and Maddy? A very colorful little girl.
I don't know if Easter is more interactive holiday or Maddy is just more comfortable in her surroundings as a whole, but she had a fun time celebrating. At first she didn't know what to think- She initially tried to break an egg against a cup like she sees me do for her breakfast. But when she saw an egg go in white and come out green- she quickly got the hang of it.
And then turned herself green in the process.
 |
| Explain this egg thing to me again. |
 |
| I think I can handle this. |
 |
| Need something dyed? Ask me, I'm a pro. |
 |
Looks like a nice picture. The actual caption is "this is my egg, back off!" said Mom. |
 |
| Watch and learn, Dad. |
 |
| ... and the real fun starts. |
 |
| Gremlin? Wicked Witch of the West? Garden gnome? |
 |
| Who me? |
 |
| Hmmm... does this come off? |
 |
| Playing opossum so Mom doesn't take me to the bath. |
 |
| The Easter Bunny has struck! |
No comments:
Post a Comment