Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Afternoon Off


A few weeks ago, I finished up work early on a Friday afternoon. I love a Friday when things are actually done and you can leave- no strings attached. It doesn't happen that often in medicine.
So I headed home to play with my girl.  We ate our post-nap snack of popcorn, played in the snow- including toboggan riding around the yard- and drank hot chocolate. I was pretty tired afterwards- dragging a toboggan on flat land is harder than it looks. Or I'm out of shape. I'll go with the first excuse.


Favorite afternoon snack. 


Good little mama, shares her popcorn. 
What are you dragging me on?


The girls playing in the yard. 

The Chinese finger-wagging. You do not want to be on the other end of this.


Is that a smile in the snow?!

... and I'm done. 
Mmm... warm snacks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment