Sunday, May 13, 2012

After an hour and a half, we have managed to pick out a background and a header for our blog. Considering, it took me two years and an Anne LaBelle tutorial to learn attachments, this is a victory. Probably because Chris did most of the work.

So, here is our blog.  We are starting this so our friends and family can follow our journey to our daughter.  Here's to the adventure!

And to get started... a picture of our adorable little girl. 


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo awesome!!! I'm bookmarking this right now.

    Hi Maddy!!! Can you say Uncle John....I bet you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be taught, as all of the others were, to just walk around saying, "Debbie, debbie, debbie, debbie"......tradition! Can't wait to snuggle her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You're rockin' on the technical front, Roarks! If you need any tips, let us know. We've been blogging for a while now and have learned some quick workarounds. Love you guys and cannot wait to meet your sweet, sweet girl. She is already SO lucky!

    ReplyDelete